Paper submission for Accepted with Revisions papers has an expected deadline of June 1, 2020
Final camera-ready papers of Accepted papers will open in June with a deadline of July 13, 2020
Panel proposals (approximately 800 – 1000 words in total) must include each of the following elements:
- the names and institutions for each proposed panel member (members of the panel are the people who provide different perspectives on the issue being addressed by the panel and are critical to the quality of the panel session).
- the goal(s) of the panel session.
- a description of topics/subjects/content of the session and rationale for why these ideas are better served by a panel session (approximately 300-500 words).
- a description of the anticipated audience, and why this is of interest to the FIE community.
- a brief description of any proposed peer-reviewed full papers (if any) from panel members to accompany the Panel session in FIE 2018 (note these abstracts and papers will be submitted separately, but should indicate that they are associated with “Panel Name”).
- All organizers and presenters on panels and in special sessions are expected to register for and attend the conference.
The initially submitted proposal for a panel will be reviewed to determine if it is an appropriate fit for the FIE conference. If the proposal passes the first review, it will undergo a more thorough, second round of peer review. For the second round of peer review, the initially submitted proposal should be revised to be a draft conforms to the required IEEE format for the conference.
Additionally, because panel sessions are partly evaluated based on the expertise of the panelists, the submissions should be prepared for single-blind review (i.e., the authors and affiliations should be identified).
Peer Review Final Acceptance Communication:
June 29, 2020
Final Camera-Ready Paper Submission & Copyright Deadline:
July 13, 2020
Early Conference Registration Deadline:
September 20, 2020
Deadline to upload E-posters:
September 30, 2020