Revise and Resubmit
Please follow these instructions for submitting your paper if your manuscript review is Accepted with Revisions. You must: 1) meet the June 1, 2020 deadline and 2) you must submit a Comments Addressed document along with a new draft of your paper that addresses reviewers’ concerns.
- If your paper was accepted with no revisions, please go to this page for instructions on submitting your Final Manuscript…otherwise, follow below.
- You need to submit two (2) documents: 1) your final manuscript in Double-blinded Format and 2) a document summarizing the Comments Addressed.
- Be sure that you read all Reviewer comments, and when applicable, the Technical Program Chair suggestions.
- Cut and paste each of these suggestions into a new document entitled Comments Addressed.
- Edit your manuscript addressing each of the suggestions from each Reviewer and the Technical Program Chair.
- Edit your Comments Addressed document by summarizing how you addressed each Reviewer and Technical Program Chair suggestion.
- Due June 1, 2020: Upload your Comments Addressed document in the paper system along with your new Double-blinded but fully formatted draft.
- The Technical Program Chair assigned to your paper along with the original reviews will review your new draft and the Comments Addressed document.
- If accepted after reviews, you will be asked to prepare your final version of the manuscript using the instructions found here.
Peer Review Final Acceptance Communication:
June 29, 2020
Final Camera-Ready Paper Submission & Copyright Deadline:
July 13, 2020
Early Conference Registration Deadline:
September 20, 2020
Deadline to upload E-posters:
September 30, 2020